2015 Junior Achievement Bowl-a-thon
Join The Team to Help Our Kids!
- “Strike Out” financial illiteracy for our youth
- Empower young people to own their economic success!
- Teach our children how to succeed in a global economy
Get involved with Junior Achievement’s Annual Bowl-A-Thon
On Saturday, March 7, 2015
It’s Fun & Easy—
1. Invite 4 people to join your team. No one has to be a great bowler – they just have to be great at securing pledges.
2. Contact JA at 323-4725 or email email@example.com to request a packet of information and forms
3. Motivate your team to secure pledges
- It’s easy – who would not want to support our kids and their future success?
- Go to www.JA.org to learn more about JA and www.madriverja.com for local information
4. Register your team as described in the packet by February 24.
5. On March 7, 2015, come to Victory Lanes, bowl 2 games (free), enjoy snacks and win door prizes. (Make sure your team has collected a minimum of $150 in pledges in order to participate in the fun).
6. Turn in pledges by 4:00 pm March 24, 2015, in order to be eligible for prizes.
7. Feel good that you have contributed to helping our kids prepare for their future.
Saturday, March 7, 2015
Organization Name: _______________________________________
Representative Name ________________________________________
___ Yes, we would love to participate, please give us __________ packets
___ We are not able to participate this year, but would love to help with the selected items below
- Please have a JA staff member contact me to provide information.
We will also help in the following ways:
_____ Donate door prizes for the event
_____ Sponsor a lane for $100
(Your company’s name will appear on a bowling lane at the March 1, event, and you will be recognized as a sponsor)
_____ Sponsor a bowling shift $250
_____ Provide an in-kind donation to ensure the success of the event.
_____ Please send me information about other Bowl-A-Thon sponsorship opportunities